Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is your New Year Resolution...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------


As new year has started, all people are now busy in their work as usual after enjoying their new year bash with their family and friends.

Well, I am always curious to know about New Year Resolution of others.

Here are some funny New Year Resolution, check out and enjoy...


1. I will not look at boys - 13 year old girl

2. I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

3. I will always wear clean Underwear.

4.
This year I'm going to stop being so nice - Person who overdid it.

5. I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband).

6. I will shave my head - Hairy person

7. I will not tell lies - 10 year old liar.

8. I will go on long ego trips - Honest Egoist

9. I will think of a password for my computer other than "password."

10. I will not take any New Year Resolution any more - Nikhil Gala (Myself)


--------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment