Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Post - Beginning in the Wrold of Blogging..!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends,
Happy new year to one and all as New year-2009 has started.

Myself Nikhil Gala from Mumbai ( India ) - a Simple and Prodigious Day Dreamer Libran has put his leg in the World of Blogging right from the 1st Jan, 2009.


As I like Blogging very much and I was going to start it early but because of my laziness I didn't start. So I thought to start it from new year. Because I want be famous globally.

According to me, Blogging is the way where you can share your thoughts and ideas across the entire World. Blogging is the stage where you can speak up freely.

So friends, do visit my Blog daily to keep yourself updated with MyWorld and to get yourself on My level. If you like any Post or article of mine then please do comment over there and also give your suggestions and reviews to make my blog better!

To know more about me, please visit my Blogger profile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment