Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poems by Jaydeep Apte, My friend..!

Hey people, here i'm posting some poems which have been written by my friend Jaydeep Apte.

a Conquest for Love

Wat is LOVE ??
Is LOVE a religion??
Immensely pure.....
Or is it A name of GOD..
whose blessings Cure..

Is love an evil;
Which is dressed in tears ??
Or is it a dark shadow..
of a Defying Thousand dark spears ??

Is love a gain;
For the people who love...
or is just the endless part...
of the one "above" ??

IS love like milk...
having texture as smooth as silk...??
..Or is it an ugly thorn...
which can make anyone frawn..

Is love black...
or is love white...
It doesn't matter to me...
cuz its just a mind game slight...

I had the name of love..
once put to test..
and it replied me...
why are you keen to hurt my crest...

I tried to understand love..
and had myself bowed..
in front of the only one...
whom i dearly love......


-------------

╩╩☻Happiness.....╤☺

Happiness is one word,
the whole world is running behind.
But it manages to trick the whole world
and says"fools, i left you far behind".

Happiness is not a cheap thing,
which you can purchase.
In fact its a rare mirage,
which gets you purchased.

Happiness is not any magic,
its a gift of god,
It often is very tragic
making people run towards GOD!

Once i asked a man
"What is happiness in overall"?
he said"fame,love and money and
it constitutes all"!

Happiness is a name of god
whom people pray;
you pursue it as a religion,else
you are likely to fall prey.

----------


Poet: Jaydeep Apte...

0 comments:

Post a Comment