Sunday, April 12, 2009

Twitter Twitter Twitter..!

============================================

well, you might have heard this word these days. Twitter, fast growing website these days. It is nothing but a small social networking site for real time which allows you to type your tweet within 140 characters just by asking one question i.e. what are you doing?

This would help your friends, families or co-workers to know about your current status thats why it is called a real time social networking site.

I have been twittering my tweets since last two months and I'm enjoying it.

Site URL : www.twitter.com

Join it and do follow me on Twitter @nicks25

and do let me know what are you doing?, where are you doing?, How are you doing?

If anybody is already there on Twitter then do post your profile link here to follow you or do follow me. Also write your reviews about Twitter.


=================================================

2 comments:

  1. I loved Twitter....Its so simple and fun 2 use..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is and knowledgeable too.

    ReplyDelete