Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shame on you Mumbai..!

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Well friends, Today is 30th april and I hope you all must have been known that today was the day to VOTE for our country. Our VOTE can bring the change for 5 years from now.
If you want change than be stubborn and informed VOTER and do VOTE for change!
I'm very happy as I voted today for my country for first time as I was minor and was very anxious to turn 18. I gave my VOTE to Congress. But one thing that hit my heart is that Mumbai got only 44% VOTES! Shocked ?? Yes, really It got..! Because people didn't come out from their house as it was too hot. Secondly more votes were expected from high posh area like Malabar hill where rich and educated citizens put up but Mumbai got less Votes from them also. Since it is very correctly said,
Bad Politicians are elected by good citizens who don't vote!
Your one vote would bring change for you only for 5 years. You should have to voted people keeping hot summer aside. As you are the part of this country. All of you haven't got the impact of 26/11 terror attack yet ???
When terrorist attacks to our country, at that time we abuse our leaders and poor security only. But let me tell you one thing, you do not have any rights to abuse them untill you do not vote. Everybody praises Mumbai's spirit, Mumbai's fast life but Mumbaikars are slow at voting this time. Everyone would ahead at abusing but voting. According to news, Cinior citizes were in more numbers than youngsters. All the bollywood's celebrities came to vote. One of the busiest MAN i.e. Shahrukh Khan also voted and he flied to India from SA for voting, leaving his IPL team which is also not performing well. Even Aamir Khan also came from USA for voting. Now you guys only think, where we all are lying ???

Have a look at below Images and you would be ashamed...











Can't you give your five minutes to your country for five years' breath ? think about it..!


-----

-----


-------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Dear nikhil

    First of all.... i can say the meaning you tried to convey is correct, but in fact you only havent understood anything correctly.

    only 44% voting is due to many reasons as it is based on the number of voting cards made. Many people are working outside Mumbai or far away from their voting area which is the main reason for lesser number of voting + unemployment and illiteracy + lack of awareness about advantage of voting.

    So, there is no logic behind your absure reason of terrific heat. I am sorry but this is just a absurd creation of yours and yours only.

    And if you wish to have more voting from now onwards, you yourself go and try to convince people for votes.

    Between just going out and vote doesnt mean you are doing great job. Have you ever thought why you gave vote to Congress? Or just that you like Manmohan ( I am sure that you dont know who he is actually and what he has done so far ) or another reason may be that you dnt know who others are. Did you know who the candidates are in your voting area? I guess "NO". Yu just went and voted Congress without having much thought.

    I took a deep visit in your blog. You have made very hard efforts, but sorry to say, most of the posts r disgusting.

    You have tried to present yourself very well, but the outcome has been very wierd. Do work on it.

    Regards
    Mohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mohit Oza

    First of all, I obliged to u that u visited my blog and also commented here..

    And now let me tell you about my written work..

    Summer Heat - u r telling this is absurd created by me only, aren't you? then u r wrong. Just turn on your TV and check out the news channels and look wht thy r tllng. So by watching that I wrote like that and even I have also written tht this is from NEWS.

    Secondly as u said that Many people are working outside Mumbai or far away from their voting area which is the main reason for lesser number of voting + unemployment and illiteracy + lack of awareness about advantage of voting. Now this is ridiculous, isn't it ? Look at my e.g. of shahrukh and aamir and this is the matter of only one day, in fact of only some few hours. Can't they do it for their country.OK.Leave about country, Can't for their area , for their own sake??This is the matter of 5 years benefits..and when terrorist attacked, at that time people came from different-different area to show rally against our Gvrn., is this fair now ?? and u talking abt illiteracy..see I've given the e.g. of malabar hill where people are fully educated..and y shud i go individually to every1 for convincing. This is utter nonsense. People should know their responsibilities..

    Thirdly, I agreed with your point that Between just going out and vote doesnt mean you are doing great job, thats damn true but let me tell you this was my first attempt to voting and I just gave my vote to know how it works, to gain more knowledge about all these stuffs and all..so Next time I can do better..(you should not give any excuses to damn ant problems but I ll have to tell you tht even my board exam was their..so cudnt find out abt candidates and all..)but something is better than nothing and I asked my uncle to whom we should give VOTE as I do not know the each n every candidate of mine area but some.

    So tell me, did you cast your VOTE ?

    also tell me whats weird and disgusting here so I can do well ahead..thanks

    Regards,

    Nikhil Gala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mohit

    Nikhil has not forced you to read his blog or something !! Negative comment discourage anyone and even you. So, better appreciate anyone's work or just move on, but never try to discourage anyone.

    And good reply, nikhil. Keep writing. Your blog is truly amazing. You have put up marvellous efforts.

    Vaishal

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vaishal thanks a lot and let people commenting dear. doesn't matter it is good or bad as its up to me to look over it. As it is very correctly said,

    "If someone starts criticizing you then you are on the way of progress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nikhil your blog is as amazin as evr...n liked this post2...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nuthng is disgusting in ur blog...i like all d posts..
    truely said.."If someone starts criticizing you then you are on the way of progress"
    keep it up...!!

    ReplyDelete