Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some funny-sunny Statuses I've ever come across!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- Three things in life that are never certain - DREAMS SUCCESS FORTUNE



- Smart people know a tomato is a fruit, intelligent people know not to put it in a fruit salad!!


- Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret



- (user) Is Not Drunk..... Its This Crazy Thing Called Vodka That Makes It Impossible For Me
To Stand Up Straight =]



- (user) is a Bitch!!! (Beautiful, Intelligent, Truthful, Charming & HOT) ;)



- (user) is too lazy to type a status



- "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going' away."



- (user) says dont risk falling for someone unless they are willing to catch you!!



- (user) Wonders why ppl on Facebook tell you "I'm just going to have a bath' Does it look like i
give a fuck ??



- If some morning you wake up in a red room with no windows or doors, don't be scared you are
only in my heart



- Why do they call it "common sense" when it's so rare?



- Sing your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the memories, Ignore the pain, Love and learn,
Forget and forgive because remember you only have 1 life to live.



- A fine is a tax for doing something bad. A tax is a fine for doing something good.



- (user) says: The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and
weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing



- ::: Its raining, it pouring, Facebook is boring. Once again, I'm off to bed, I'll see you in the
morning!



-(user) says "If you saw me in a police car what would you think I got arrested for?" ..leave your
answers below.



- friendship is when you can say one word and crack up laughing, and no one else will ever
understand



- (user) is like a curly wurly.........Nice and sweet but a little bit twisted!



- (user) is wondering what shall I wear today, my halo and wings or my horns and tail???



- Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete'
and start all over?



- (user) is having a conversation with someone who it bright, interesting and intelligent ... oh shit,
I'm talking to myself again



- (user) says you should always smile, it makes people suspicious



- 1 in 4 people are crazy. Look at your 3 closest friends, if they seem OK, you're the one!



- when filling out application forms, where it says In case of an emergency, contact.. i always put
Doctor - I mean, really... What could my mother do!?



- All statuses are busy.. One will be with you shortly.



- is testing his new computer chair....I'm away.....oooh now I'm back....... I'm away......ooh back
again........ I'm away........ weeee back again



- (user)'s 's arms have fallen off and is typing this with his nose!



- (user) says right now as you are reading this status, 17 million people are having sex, and look
at you, you are on the bloody computer



- Dear God, please give me a sense of humor as I deal with the idiots today!



- (user) says "I went for a job interview as a blacksmith yesterday. The manager said, "Have you
ever shoed a horse?" I said, "No, but I've told a donkey to fuck off."



read more at
www.facebook.com/Nikhil.Gala

-------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments:

Post a Comment